Over the past four years we have developed an exciting innovative technology with anchoring in green values. We have also built a great company based on this foundation.
We want to help others who have the ambition to move along the same path and have therefore developed specific consulting services based on our experience and knowledge.
- Our highly skilled specialists have a broad range of expertise within various disciplines and can cover all parts of the product development cycles by integrating CNFs in customer end products.
- Unique R&D collaboration models/projects nationally and internationally for customers to choose a form that suits their needs.
- We can provide a complete competency platform during a development project with the knowledge from our R&D specialists.
- Joint flue gas treating ventures for industrial companies emitting flue gases (emission trading).
- Sustainable and renewable solutions.
- LCA of products.
Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (CCUS)
- On an average 40 billions tons of CO2 is emitted to the atmosphere each year
- BCS is developing technology to produce CNFs directly from flue gas, bypassing CCS technologies to make use CO2 instead of storing it
Additive in Composite / Polymers
- CNFs can be added to composites and polymers to enhance their mechanical and thermal properties
- We are collaborating with the following companies to blend CNFs in composites and in advanced polymeric materials
- Given CNFs exceptional electrical and thermal properties it can be added to existing and new electronic devices to promote the electrical conductivity without heat generation. Additionally, the versatile properties of CNFs enables the promotion of desired characteristics in the electronic devices where it is added
- We are already working on exploring the world of electronic automobiles. By adding CNFs we could get long range, highly stable greener batteries
- Given the flexible and mechanical strong nature of CNF, it can be used within wearable technology, nano carbon inks, 3D printing, as a filler to rubber industry, cement industry and most promisingly in medical fields as drug deposit delivery
- CNF can also be added to materials used within electromagnetic interference shielding. CNF is also a promising material within the aerospace and defence industry
- Contact us to learn more on how CNF can be added to your product to enhance desired properties